How's it goin'?
Smelling good and clean...for now
A little naptime with Dad
Tater just going with the new flow
Are you kidding me!
If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby... -- Vincent van Gogh
3 comments:
Hey Ryan - ahh those first few weeks are something aren't they? I remember standing, bleary eyed, over a howling baby with Ismael saying "We wanted this, we asked for it...we worked real hard to get it..." You should get a book called Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp (I think that is the author). He has a method called the five s's that work really, really well to calm an upset baby (swaddling, side, sound, suck, and shake - not shaken baby but the right kind of vibrating motion). It was a lifesaver for us.
The first few weeks are always fun, you just think you have them figured out and then they change. But its nice to know that even the roughest days won't last long.
Carrie, sneak in those cat naps whenever possible.Sleep is most important,all other things can wait!
I will send down the sling and Baby Born this week as Mason is approaching the sizes needed to use them. He is just adorable!
-Katie
Wow!!! Mason is adorable!! I have been counting down the days all week! only one more.hahah i told everyone today that i get to see him this weekend(and of course you guys too.lol) the picture of him yawning is my favorite!!! i still cant believe how much he has grown and overcome! hes a cutie!!:)
Love ya all!
Aunt Clair
Post a Comment