


If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby... -- Vincent van Gogh



3 comments:
Welcome, Mason!! You're a little blessing and we continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!
Congratulations Ryan and Carrie! I'm so happy for you and God bless your beautiful baby!
The "Sutton South" Connection says....
...Congratulations Ryan and Carrie...(Tater too!) on your new addition. It was so great to actually get to see you all Saturday. I believe Mason is a keeper. Trust me (this is experience talking!) the challenges Mason has presented right up front are only preparing you for the years to come; but it is truly worth it when you see your children grow up, use the majority of their nine lives (it is not just cats with 9 lives!), survive, make their mark in this world and make you proud!
Love, Steve & Kathy
Post a Comment