Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's a .....

A few weeks ago we informed you guys that we would be having our ultrasound to check on the baby's health status and gender. We were told by the tech that things look good and measured out to be 19 weeks and 1 day, just about what we were expecting to hear. Heart rate was calculated to be 162, about half of what mine was at the time! I know, just get to it. Well, Carrie and I are expecting a baby BOY! If you cheated and checked the scans before reading, you suck, but you would have been privy to the lovely photo of our son's privates. That's it for now, but we will be beginning the registration process soon, a treat any man would be looking forward to. I mean seriously, taking the gun and registering for all the cool toys! (I am being told we will be doing the necessities as well.) I'll try to give you guys an update as to how that whole experience goes down. Maybe we'll need to take a rolling cooler with us....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first on your blog to congratulate the two of you. :) That is very exciting to know that you will be having a son. I am very happy for the both of you. Hope all is well and that you have a Merry Christmas.

Love,
Nik